WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

Countdown to Christmas: Day 16 how about decorating your tree with one motif




I love theme trees...
Do you live near the beach? 
How about decorating your tree with a nautical motif

Here I am shopping at the world's largest Christmas store in
Frankenmuth, Michigan called Bronners


one year we picked up these beach-inspired ornaments from Bronner's and
I added a collection of real starfish to the mix. 
Whe opted for all silver and white colors for an edited look.
Happy Nesting 
XO Tamara