WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

Happy to announce I'll be a contributing writer for ROHL's lifestyle blog, AUTH LUX. First post straight from Paris--a bespoke cocktail recipe share from the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal

I love this 
glamorous faucet! 

Firstly, I am sending out a big congratulations to ROHL for winning best of KBIS Bath this year.  ROHL won the Silver Award for the Michael Berman Graceline Faucet 
in the sophisticated Satin Gold finish.  
Named the Graceline C-Spout, this is a Widespread Lavatory Faucet reflecting Berman's appreciation for streamlined design. I like the long arching faucet, the industrial details, the ship cleat-like handles, and the sleek design.  Named after the luxury ocean liners of the 1920s, it feels both historic and modern at once.
About ROHL:
Since 1983, when Ken Rohl found the perfect kitchen faucet at a European trade show, the company has been sourcing authentic beautifully crafted pieces for the kitchen and bath that can get passed from generation to generation. 
I am happy to announce I will be a contributing writer for ROHL's fabulous new lifestyle blog, 
AUTH LUX.  

Having just returned from an inspirational trip to Paris to write about the design trade show Maison & Objet, my friend Lisa McMahon and I stopped into the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal bar and collaborated with the bartenders to create a bespoke cocktail recipe.  I'm happy to share this recipe with 
ROHL's AUTH LUX
Happy Nesting 
XO Tamara