8 Designs That
"Think Outside The Box"
New and Creative With a Touch of Glamour
photograph by Gabby Stephenson
With Spring, follows beautiful flower buds, the birth of many baby animals and a whole slew of fresh, new ideas and inspirations. This season many of us yearn to bring newness to our homes as well, and just that one special item can breath freshness into our home. After taking in all the influences in the design world from Markets this year-- Maison Objet, High Point Furniture Market, Architectural Digest Show, and ICFF on the horizon-- we have fantastic new sources at our fingertips to share. Take a look at these beauties, and ones we have not seen before. Some are a modern twist on a classic, yet they all feel unique and also have a glamorous bent.
1. Currey and Company's Albertine Chandelier
in a gold leaf finish and a unique multi-layered faceted design-- we are smitten!
2. Global Lighting's The Ring 800 XS
is an oversized circle of light, an illuminated orbit. We'd love to pair them together as both light and art, and they an be applied to either the wall or ceiling. Designed by Enzo Panzeri, they're made in Italy with aluminum, while silver, stainless steel, red, black or graphite, as well as a hand applied gold-leaf finish option.
3. Royalton Sconce by Arteriors
is configured with individual clear glass tubes suspended from antique brass frame with two lights. These are chic and quite unusual and would work equally well in a traditional home as well as a modern interior.
4. Fanad Chandelier from Oly Lighting
is other-worldly in shape, and designed in a cast resin. We can honestly say we have not seen a chandelier or pendant quite like this one before, and it will certainly make a conversation piece to any room, and become the "star" of the room.
our favorite compact furniture pieces...
5. Made Goods Gadney Bedside Table
this Faux-Shagreen compact table has a mid-century feel and a sleek shape, and we adore these golden legs! Would look super chic in a pint-sized high-rise urban apartment.
6. French Heritage with Michelle Workman's
Facet Collection showcases a line of case good and upholstered pieces. This bedside table screams Hollywood Glamour-meets-Art Deco, yet Michelle gave it her own creative twist of cool.
7. Pearson's Le Merais Collection is Parisian-inspired with refinement and whimsy. We particularly like the Liliane Oval Ottoman with a leaf motif on the top for a unique feel.
8. Bernhardt's Labyrinth chest of drawers has a mesmerizing repeat design that harkens to another era, yet the clean lines and base offer it up as a current, modern piece with a sleek and sophisticated vibe!