WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

Please Join Me This Wednesday Evening at Lefroy Brooks for BUILDING YOUR BRAND talk


rsvp here

This Wednesday evening, I am excited to speak alongside my two talented friends from the design industry-- John Douglas Eason and Bob Gaynor.  We will meet up in the design showroom, Lefroy Brooks with media sponsor, Aspire Design and Home magazine to discuss "Building Your Brand". 

We hope to create a lively discussion about how we all individually have built our brand in our own authentic way from different perspectives in the industry.  What I love about the design world today is the the open, collaborative nature the industry has taken over the past decade.  The coming together of many talents from different aspects of the business, all working together to encourage, support and inspire is a wonderful thing!  This has kept me moving forward and motivated.  Let's meet up and investigate this topic further while we offer our thoughts!
Happy Nesting 
XO Tamara