WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara
THE BEAUTY
OF AN ARTISTICALLY
SET TABLE.... IT'S LIKE STEPPING
INTO A FANTASY.....
STOP BY AND
VIEW INCREDIBLE TABLES LIKE THESE...
at the DIFFA DINING BY DESIGN event
And...
I'll be there "live blogging"

New York Design Center theme for their table this year is "Connected"

New York Design Center has invited me to be on-hand at their booth-they will give me a laptop so I can talk and blog about these incredible tables, my blog NEST BY TAMARA, as well as explore the topic of why interior designers blog...
stop by to see me at pier 94 at 55th street & 12th Ave
next Thursday, March 18 from 11am-noon
&
Saturday, March 20 from 1-2pm
thanks to DIFFA and NYDC for including me in this incredible experience - I am honored! DIFFA's DINING BY DESIGN
SHOW RUNS IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST HOME DESIGN SHOW FOR FOUR DAYS NEXT WEEK IN NEW YORK CITY
from
Thursday, March 18
to
Sunday, March 21
This year's roster of events sounds exciting and eclectic with many activities, from chefs on-site preparing delicious meals to interior designers offering advice.
log onto their websites to purchase tickets!
Dining By Design http://diffa.org/
next door runs the Architectural Design Home Show
remember..... I will be at the Dining By Design Event (NYDC booth)
Thursday 11am-12noon
&
Saturday 1-2pm
"live blogging"
and... if you want a little glam next week come to the DIFFA's Cocktails By Design party to preview these fabulous tables and meet the designers Thursday evening from 6-10pm I will be there and hope to see NEST BY TAMARA friends!