WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

Read My Column, Feathering Your Nest on New Magazine Love&


Bernhardt's Bayonne bed tops my list in 
Tamara's Top Seven Sexiest Beds to 
Assure Wedded Bliss,  Love&amp magazine;
Read more of my nesting stories with a brand new column over at Love& magazine, 
the first lifestyle and luxury magazine for couples.  
I will offer tidbits and sources about setting up a home together.  For this first story, I hand picked my favorites from quite an array of prices and styles---some luxury other bargain beds.  It was hard to whittle it down to just seven choices, but these favorites include some of my favorite home brands--Bernhardt, NoirOlyAnthropologie and more.   
About The Magazine:
I love the first issue's feature of actor Seth Green his wife Clare Grant with an in depth interview and Bonnie and Clyde-inspired photo shoot.  The story is written by the magazine's Editor In Chief Andre Niesing and photographs by Dove Shore.  Love& caters to the newly nesting couple, and offered up in a sexy format while advising, inspiring and entertaining this niche group.  Such a special time in a love relationship when you're building a nest together.  Editorials will cover the gambit from how to keep romance alive to great cocktail recipe shares, and all while featuring notable couples.  

Happy Nesting 
XO Tamara