WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

East Hampton Antiques Show Opening Night Party is this Friday, July 20th on Mulford Farm!

My Favorite Summer Event in the Hamptons is
The Opening Night Preview Cocktail Party 
for the
East Hampton Antiques Show
Friday, July 20th, 2018!

  scenes from 2017

Each year I look forward to the Opening Preview Cocktail Party of the East Hampton Antiques Show.  I enjoy sipping rosé while enjoying early shopping privileges for antiques on the bucolic, historic Mulford Farm in East Hampton.  The gala kicks off the weekend-long antiques show, one of the premiere events in the northeast.

The farm offers a perfect backdrop to lure antique dealers who hail from around the country, all coming together for the entire weekend to showcase and sell their wares. The Opening Night Cocktail Party is great shopping and people watching, and each year I find unique antiques, art, jewelry and collectibles.  

Ticket proceeds from the cocktail party benefit the East Hampton Historical Society.  This year marks the twelfth annual event, and interior designer Scott Sanders is the Honorary Chairperson.  Ticket prices for the cocktail party start at $150. per person and include return visits over the weekend to the show, and please purchase tickets on the Events page at easthamptonhistory.org
Admission to the antiques show for Saturday and Sunday costs $10, or early buying options at $20 on Saturday, July 21 from 10 am- 6 pm (9 am early buying) and Sunday, July 22 10 am- 5 pm. 
Happy Nesting
XO Tamara