WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

The Highboy is coming to New York City, offering up a superb panel of experts on the subject of antiques!

You may have read my story 
about THE HIGHBOY a couple of weeks ago.   
This exciting new company offers antiques sourced from all over the country in a beautifully designed and easy-to-use online format. It is exciting to note THE HIGHBOY is taking their knowledge on the road this week, and headed to the Big Apple.  They have comprised an impressive panel of antique experts who will talk about the industry and the future of antiques over at Jonathan Burden Antiques and Works of Art this Thursday evening on November 20th.  See the details below and information to RSVP.

  For more interesting reads, check out THE HIGHBOY's blog, The Weekly offering up an informative profile about panelist Judith Miller

Happy Nesting 
XO Tamara