Wednesday, December 9

Read My Column, Feathering Your Nest on New Magazine Love&


Bernhardt's Bayonne bed tops my list in 
Tamara's Top Seven Sexiest Beds to 
Assure Wedded Bliss,  Love&amp magazine;
Read more of my nesting stories with a brand new column over at Love& magazine, 
the first lifestyle and luxury magazine for couples.  
I will offer tidbits and sources about setting up a home together.  For this first story, I hand picked my favorites from quite an array of prices and styles---some luxury other bargain beds.  It was hard to whittle it down to just seven choices, but these favorites include some of my favorite home brands--Bernhardt, NoirOlyAnthropologie and more.   
About The Magazine:
I love the first issue's feature of actor Seth Green his wife Clare Grant with an in depth interview and Bonnie and Clyde-inspired photo shoot.  The story is written by the magazine's Editor In Chief Andre Niesing and photographs by Dove Shore.  Love& caters to the newly nesting couple, and offered up in a sexy format while advising, inspiring and entertaining this niche group.  Such a special time in a love relationship when you're building a nest together.  Editorials will cover the gambit from how to keep romance alive to great cocktail recipe shares, and all while featuring notable couples.  

Happy Nesting 
XO Tamara