WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog

WELCOME to Nest by Tamara blog
Hi- It's Tamara. I'm happy you've stopped by, and since 2010 I've been sharing my passion for interior design, history, art, entertaining, travel & fashion. I am an interior designer, textile designer and writer living and working in New York City and East Hampton, Long Island. My musings have taken me to international design, art, antique and epicurean events and I have lots to share. I'm grateful to have been listed as the #1 top design blog, blogs to watch, top design blogs and named and awarded Rising Star of Design by the IFDA NY industry organization. Please feel free to reach out to our team for an interior design consultation at NestbyTamara.com -Tamara

UNDER THE PERGOLA COLUMN: July's Color Of The Month-- Fresh, Cut Grass

our beach house, east hampton
 root cellar designs' 
July's
Color Of The Month
is 
CUT GRASS
beautiful garden vistas 
and fresh cut grassy areas from my visit to
In the midst of summer,
there is nothing better than the color and smell of 
fresh cut grass.  Channeling this sensibility, we custom colored some of our favorite patterns to keep the summery season in our homes all year long. Cut Grass will be part of our ongoing collections going forward.  We created the Color of The Month program to show the ease of our custom coloring program, and to add new hues to our collections.  Each of our showrooms will have swatches of these new colors on hand.  Please see all the representatives and showrooms selling our fabric and wallpaper here. And, reach out to us at rootcellardesigns@gmail.com if you'd like swatches for your materials library.
order swatches here
batik, cut grass/summer blue
wheels, cut grass multi
coir, cut grass linen
flutter, cut grass linen
Happy Nesting
XO Tamara